Cadillac's 1924 V-63 series introduced several important changes. Foremost was the compensated, balanced two-plane crankshaft that enhanced the performance and smoothness of Henry Leland's ninety degree V-8 engine with fork and blade connecting rods. The chassis frame was stiffened and four wheel brakes made their first appearance on a Cadillac. Styling was modernized with a longer hood, flush cowl vent door and drum-style headlights. This Cadillac V-63 with its stylish phaeton body was delivered by Don Lee Cadillac to Harrison S. Robinson in Oakland, California and is believed to have spent most of its life until recent years in Southern California. It is in very good condition and does not appear ever to have had, or needed, a complete restoration. It comes complete with lined folding top, side curtains, windwings, opening windshield, Cadillac Motometer, step plates on both running boards, robe rail, and a handsome Tilt-Ray spotlight mounted on a pedestal on the left running board. A pair of rear-mounted spare tires accent the style and appeal of the phaeton body's design. The V-8 engine is fitted with dual exhausts of ancient, if not original, vintage. The bright work is nickel, with its appealing soft glow. This is an attractive, large, comfortable Twenties touring car with 80+ brake horsepower that is in very attractive, mellow condition that will be eminently enjoyable and practical on tours and will show well in local events. It is freshly detailed and highly attractive in red with black fenders, varnished artillery wheels, black wall tires, black leather upholstery and lined black leatherette top.