Despite being one of the most successful models in Triumph's history, by the late 50's the TR2/3 was overshadowed by later, more powerful and elaborately appointed rivals. Triumph undertook a complete redesign in 1958 and the TR4 was introduced in 1961. Larger, with the luxury of rollup side windows, a more effective heater and defroster and a trunk with room for a suitcase, the TR4 was designed by Giovanni Michellotti and offered rack and pinion steering, a 100hp 2,138cc engine and fully synchronized 4-speed gearbox that contributed to its enjoyable performance which brought it SCCA Class E Production championships through the early Sixties. This 1965 Triumph TR4 has been meticulously, completely and accurately restored to showroom condition. It is fitted with a Triumph radio, chrome wire wheels and Kleber black wall radial tires. Finished in pale Primrose Yellow with black leather upholstery and a black vinyl top, it is sharp, fresh and accurate, a car as it could have been proudly displayed on a Triumph dealer's showroom in 1965. Triumph TR4s this well restored and presented are rare and hard to find.