The Cadillac V-8 had been introduced over a decade before, in 1915, with 314 cubic inches but larger, more comfortable bodies and steadily more powerful competition dictated that Cadillac respond. In 1928 it increased the size of its V-8 engine to 341 cubic inches and advertised power of over 90hp. Two series were offered with coachwork by Fisher and new GM subsidiary Fleetwood. Cadillac cataloged over 40 separate bodies but for discerning buyers the Fisher 5-seat Coupe was a stylish yet also practical choice, as this quality older restored example shows. It is finished in dark maroon with black fenders and beltline molding, has a black padded roof, black painted wire wheels with chrome lock rings and wide whitewall tires. The interior is upholstered in fine grey cloth appointed with a black painted instrument panel, wood window moldings; pull-down shades on the rear and quarter windows, smokers' kits, and extremely comfortable rear seats with armrests and assist straps. The chrome plated grille shell is topped by Cadillac's goddess mascot and the windshield has a glass visor. The rear-mounted spare accents the car's length while also freeing the front fenders from the interruption of side-mounted spares. It is a Classic Car Club of America National First Prize winning restoration that is still in excellent overall condition and could be shown locally with pride as well as being a valued participant in CCCA events and tours, a quality, well-restored example of Cadillac design, build quality, luxury and performance.