With the introduction of the 370 series V-12 engine in late 1930 Cadillac filled out the most complete offering of luxury automobiles in the world. Falling between the unparalleled overhead valve 452 V-16 and the quiet, refined 355 V-8, with the addition of the 370 V-12 Cadillac capped Alfred P. Sloan Jr.'s aspirational ladder in size, style, luxury and performance that was comparable with any luxury marque in the world and exceeded most. Harley Earl's Art & Colour Department conceived a plethora of coachwork for this impressive offering then General Motors built them in the coachworks of Fisher and Fleetwood. With ample, smooth power from Owen Nacker's 12-cylinder engine, the 370 V-12 was capable of effortlessly pulling the most luxurious closed multi-passenger coachwork. When powering a relative lightweight like this Fleetwood Dual Cowl Phaeton on the 140" wheelbase chassis the performance can be exhilarating. Liveried in a restrained two-tone Grey color scheme with black leather upholstery and a tan cloth top it is fully equipped including dual windshields, wind wings, dual remote Cadillac spotlights by Lorraine, dual enclosed side-mounts, dual Pilot-Ray driving lights and a radiator stone guard. It is an excellent older restoration which has received consistent care in a select California collection while apparently seeing little use. Recently freshened, it is ready to be driven and shown with pride. It is a CCCA Full Classic (tm) eligible for the full range of enjoyable CCCA events, shows and tours. It does not appear to have been shown, further increasing the possibilities for its new owner.