A highly desirable numbers-matching OTS roadster with factory overdrive and original C-Type head. Beautifully presented with a well-maintained restoration, and ideal for tours and rallies.
This beautiful 1956 XK140 Open Two-Seat Roadster is a highly desirable “MC” model equipped from new with dual exhausts, wire wheels, and the free-breathing C-Type cylinder head. According to the original invoice from Henry Miller Motors Inc of Washington, DC, this car was sold new on February 18th, 1956, to Harold Hagy of Arlington, Virginia, for $3,552. The “S” prefix on the serial number indicates this as a Special Equipment model, and the “DN” suffix shows it came equipped from new with the Laycock de Normanville electric overdrive unit. Mr. Hagy lovingly cared for the XK140 for 34 years, amassing fewer than 20,000 miles during his tenure.