This is a sweet car with a wonderful history. It was owned by one family from the late Forties until recently and comes with a voluminous history file depicting in photos, articles and receipts its sixty years as the family's constant companion. It has been restored by the family twice, once in the 70's and again since the turn of the century. It was shown back in 1956, at a time when many of today's collector cars were still in new car dealers' showrooms or on their designers' drawing boards. Certified by the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club in 2006, it won an ACD First Primary award in 2007. Finished in red with a black beltline molding that sweeps back from the radiator cap across the hood and down the sides to the rear bumper and black fenders and running boards, it has matching red wire wheels with chrome center lock nuts, wide whitewall tires, Auburn step plates, a rumble seat, dual side mounted spares with strap-on mirrors, Trippe lights, Auburn's characteristic black tube bumpers with chrome end caps, a folding luggage rack with wooden slats and a gold bag door on the right side. The top is beige cloth complementing the tan leather upholstery. It has been sympathetically restored to showroom condition without being overdone. Very few collector cars of any age or significance have such a long, caring ownership history, let alone one documented so well and presented in such attractive condition. It needs nothing except another sympathetic caretaker.