This is the ultimate electric, a beautifully restored, luxuriously equipped and trimmed 1914 Rauch & Lang Model J4 Coach done by a passionate and experienced craftsman who has rebuilt the entire drive system, added modern lighting, updated the batteries and installed a state of the art solid state charging system on board the vehicle. Jacob Rauch had been building high quality carriages in Cleveland since the middle of the nineteenth century, since 1884 in business with Cleveland entrepreneur Charles Lang. Production of Rauch & Lang electrics began in 1905 and expanded in 1915 with the acquisition of the Baker Electric. The high quality restoration of the 1914 Coach is entirely appropriate to the underlying quality of the Rauch & Lang automobiles. With left-hand tiller steering, rear wheel brakes, pull-up front, door and rear windows and swiveling front seats it also has flower vases in the interior and a beautiful brass-cased Waltham clock to keep the occupants on time for important social engagements. The Maroon cloth interior is as luxurious and comfortable as a high society drawing room. It is flawlessly presented and ready to be taken out and driven to the amazement and admiration of all who will be privileged to see it.
For immediate assistance please call us at +1-314-524-6000 or please fill out the following form and a member of our team will contact you.